SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 12 18:05:59 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Lorix <lorix at trump.net.au>
To: sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG <sca-cooks at Ansteorra.ORG>; Chris and Trish
Makowski <roecourt at mindspring.com>
Date: Sunday, September 12, 1999 09:47
Subject: Re: SC - SC-OT-For Cooking Laurels/Pelicans

>Why thankyou, that's very kind . {thinks}
>
>Mmmmmm just how big is your Mongol.  I'm a large lady and when you're
running
>away from ferocious peers you need something you can hind behind that you
can't
>be seen either side of!
>
>Negates the hiding bit, although the Mongol might negate the need to hide!
:-)

Why hide? Have nice Russian Embassy with Mongol guard with BIG sword. I
grant thee diplomatic immunity (chartered by the tzar donch know, lol).
Anyone is welcome to take shelter in my Embassy (both it's RL and cyber
incarnartions) and knosh on the yummies found therein. BTW, the embassy
isn't far from the rock for ease of passage from those hiding there ;)

Anya