SC - trenchers

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 13 05:08:02 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/12/99 11:16:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<<  Are these used to bake the loafs in? To just shape them? I assume
 the latter, but even so, coffee cans have little round ridges in them. It
 seems like it would be difficult to extract either the dough or the baked
 bread from the can. >>

The loaf shrinks from the edges and slips out of the can easily. I often use
1 LB coffee cans to bake holiday breads and the larger cans to bake regular
bread in for festive occasions. They are also recommended as bread baking
containers by the Agricultural Extension Office.

Ras