SC - Cooking a Dragon

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Mon Sep 13 19:29:11 PDT 1999

Margali asks:

>Why would you become the slumlady of my rock? I am here
puttering in the kitchen, doing a nice pernam again...so I
am a little busy, but that doesn't stop me from running
things with a velvet glove on an iron fist... <

Now Margali, since it seems that I'm to pay an extended visit, I simply
thought I would make myself useful, helping visitors find nice camping spots
and making sure the fire and ice pits get dug, that sort of thing. If you
don't want my help, I'll be happy to go relax in the hot tub with a beaker
of Ateno's fine mead.......

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio