SC - OOP - seed cake help

Gerekr at aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 18:49:14 PDT 1999

Looking for a recipe for "seed cake" my husband remembers his English
grandmother making...  he remembers multiple "seeds" -- maybe caraway,
maybe sesame, definitely no poppy seeds.  She was from Sussex and
emigrated to Canada at age 10 and we have no idea where she got the
recipe from...

Any ideas gratefully received, 8-)...  Thanks,
Chimene