SC - OT-What to do in Madison, WI?

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Tue Sep 14 20:50:26 PDT 1999

In my ordinary life, I'm a supervisor for the Circulation section of the local
public library. As such, I will be attending a conference in Madison November 8
and 9 but will be arriving the afternoon of Nov 6.

Can any of you fine folks from that part of the world advise me as to the "must
see's" of Madison? I've always wanted to visit it and now I have a day and a
half to do so.

Certainly any suggestions for food related activities (restaurants and markets)
would be appropriate but I'm also interested in other cultural sites (ie:
shopping opportunities).

Thanks in advance!

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL