SC - Cooking a Dragon

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 15 18:59:03 PDT 1999

"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:

> Huette von Ahrens wrote:
>
> > 'Lainie,
> >
> > How can you be a dragon and a slug at the same time?
> > I have never heard of a dragon slug or a slug dragon.
> > :-)
>
> The same way I can be 'Lainie and Laura at the same time, I suppose.
> Laura is also known for being a panther, a nice, sleek black one, with
> pretty little claws, that she likes to sharpen on your couch...

I'd think a bunch of medievalists would be aware of extensive
documentation for the equation of dragons and worms. Now, slugs aren't
worms, but at least they have the lack of vertebrae in common...

(No, _not_ a comment on 'Lainie, just busting a few vertebrate chops)

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com