SC - wooden mugs

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 16 21:49:03 PDT 1999

Sine asked:
> Can anyone tell mewhat ca be used to coat the inside of a handmade wooden drinking mug?

I imagine the same stuff that is used on the inside of drinking mugs and horns made
of horn. This is often nothing, beeswax or modern food-grade plastics. For more
details on this take a look at this file in the CRAFTS section of my Florilegium:
horn-msg         (106K) 11/18/97    Working with horn. drinking horns.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****