SC - Ras' Church lesson for the day

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Sun Sep 19 01:13:01 PDT 1999

Must kindly remind the Church Ras ment was not the Holy Catholic Rome
Mother Church, without the Church of Rome, with a Pantheon full av
mesopotamian and perses and greeks gods and godesses.
The "holy harlots" is specially a cult related to Ashtarte, a godess
related to Venus, and whose priestess served as holy harlots in the
temples.
Kind regards
Ana

Tollhase1 at aol.com skrev:

> In a message dated 9/18/99 12:07:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
> writes:
>
> << Good job! Although I would remind everyone that even the Church actively
> ran
>  houses of prostitution in that day (e.g. harlots). :-) >>
>
> Oh Ras,  is this the other white meat besides chickens.  A thought most foul
> indeed.
> Just what does your persona do anyway.
>
> Frederich

- --