SC - Dragon Stew (recipe)Period Political Correctness

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Sun Sep 19 07:42:19 PDT 1999

Cadoc wrote:
>Now there's a threat I'll respect.
My rolling pin is a rolling pin of _authority_.... :>.  I keep one next to
my bed for bopping burglars and herald-hunters.

> If you'll just stay out of the trap
>there will be no difficulties...otherwise catch and release programs just
>aren't period y'know...
No, but bribery and barter are...  If you trap an apparent Herald who then
promises to cook quantities of food for you rather than providing the main
course bodily, you still end up fed...

yours in the search for alternative solutions,
Jehanne

Jehanne de Huguenin, called Melisant * Jessica Tiffin
 melisant at iafrica.com * jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za *
users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant
Seneschal, Shire of Adamestor, Drachenwald (Cape Town, South Africa)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.