SC - It's Harvest Time

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 11:54:49 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/19/99 9:32:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<<  I've wondered how you would get them since in the grocery
 store these "unwanted" portions are already trimmed off.  >>

Hello Stephan,

Luckly, in our area, beat ant turnip greens are eaten and thus left on.  In
some areas of country they are now a fad food and are sold at outrages
prices.  To handle the problem of the tops being cut off, ask your produce
man to same some of them for you or leave them on.  You might get them for
free as they have to throw them away as it is.

Frederich