SC - AAAARgh! lost posts

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 21 11:25:10 PDT 1999

My e-mail provider was inaccessible to me for a few days last week and
despite un-subbing remotely from SCA-Cooks my mail box overflowed.  A bunch
of stuff I was saving having to do with early Celtic/Irish cooking and piles
of stuff (mostly from Nanna) to do with Scandanavian/Viking cooking was
lopped off and discarded by the provider.

The next feast I am cooking is for an event with fighting scenario's
involving Vikings invading Ireland and it is in April.  I will have time to
check through the Florilegium for information as Stefan gets those posts up
but I was all ready to begin re-reading the posts, formulating the skeleton
of a menu, making a reading list and a list of questions for Nanna this
coming weekend.

If anyone else was saving posts on those topics and could forward what you
have (off the list, it's busy enough!) I'd be so glad to have something to
fill the afternoon I had planned.  Stefan, what chance is there that you
will be updating files on those topics anytime soon?

Bonne