Indian mushroom relish was SC - Ham

Liam Fisher macdairi at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 13:30:50 PDT 1999

>That's funny- the Reagan administration declared it to be a >vegetable!

And Reagan should know, it's like the pot calling the kettle black.

>(obviously you were never an aficionado of the classic boiled hot dog
>with ketchup and yellow French's mustard, served on a wobbly paper plate
>with potato chips and jello salad, with a Cragmont fruit-flavored soda
>pop to to spill on your siblings... ah, summer!)(*burp*)

Ah...the joys of the summers of my youth, except we spilled kool-aid
all over the place...there are no different flavors of kool-aid, just
different colors...

Cadoc
Cadoc MacDairi, Mountain Confederation, ACG

"I am the wyrm that hides
the universal secret of all time
Destruction of the empty spaces
is my one and only crime"