SC - Icelandic Penis Museum

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Sep 23 17:17:50 PDT 1999

With all due respect for all concerned, I have a question for the list:

Have any of you wondered whether Nanna had any role in Margaret Meade's
studies of Icelandic mating rituals?

Or, to put it another way, ever wonder if, just perhaps, she's serving a
dish of tongue in cheek?

Either way, I deeply respect her educative drive, her great knowledge,
and what I strongly suspect is a really terrific sense of humor!

Not that I don't believe _anything_ is capable of being preserved in
whey, of course!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy