SC - Re: Welcome to sca-cooks

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 05:13:50 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/24/99 9:14:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Terence Scully edition of Taillevent  >>

I have Scully's Early French Cookery,  and he talks about the Taillevant
being from earlier works. I don't however have  his edition of T and would be
hard pressed to get it between now and next Saturday. Can anyone suggest how
I can obtain it quickly, or get access to it electronically?

I know I am pushing this for next week, but life just suddenly crept up on me
and the inspiration made itself known to me just two days ago. I guess if I
don't have it I can infer my reasoning.

"You might check out the Valais ms from
Switzerland, "

Can it be obtained electronically?

Thank you for your help.  When I find this recipe I'll post it for everyone.
Hauviette