SC - Re: Welcome to sca-cooks

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 07:43:55 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/25/99 8:57:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< What, specifically, are you looking for?  >>

Well, this part is difficult. I am trying to establish a link between early
French cooking manuscripts and (gasp, dare I say it?) Apicius (as we know it
today, some parts originate in as late as 4th C) So, what I am looking for is
the first half of Taillevant as it originated in the Pichon and Vicaire
version(1892). I would be grateful to  get any part of it and make due.

 In service,

Hauviette