SC - SC Some things are better downunder.... - (was : on reindeer rude bits - OOP)

Susan P Laing Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au
Sun Sep 26 22:54:17 PDT 1999

>Apparently, the country is filled with randy little beasties happily
>equipped with multiple pronged prongs of all shapes and sizes.

Oh no! - Our secret is out!! :-p

So who's coming over to visit??? :-)

Mari

(as an additional note - when the first explorers took back a specimen of
duck-billed Platypus - already deceased - to Engalnd in the late 1700's, the
leading experts of the day declared it to be an "amaturish fake" because no such
animal would exist!  Oh - and I've heard they're also tasty - once you get past
the quills & spurs & things!)

Opinions contained in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of the Queensland Department of Main Roads, or
of Queensland Transport. If you have received this electronic
mail message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete the message from your computer.