SC - Icelandic Penis Museum

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Sep 28 05:38:00 PDT 1999

Adamantius sez:

>I haven't had my tea yet, but I'm sure I heard this story correctly
(which doesn't make it true, of course). Word on the radio news is that
a Metropolitan Museum of Sex will be opening on Fifth Avenue in New York
City next year. <

I thought that was Sex Fifth Avenue- last I heard it had been there for
years.......

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio