SC - Anya's Russian Embassy

jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
Tue Sep 28 07:34:11 PDT 1999

>Now that the chaos has died down, no prob. Also, I'm sending all my recipies
>to Yana through snail mail, who is planning to post them online for me.
>Maybe you can post the url to the Cooks list as well as SIG Yana?
>
>Anya

Not a problem.  When I get them, they will be linked off the Russian
Knowledge Page's food and drink section, which is at
<http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/knowledge/food.html>.  I'll let
everyone know when they are up.

Hey Anya, you should send me a picture and a bio to put in the Slavic
Interest Group (SIG) photo gallery.  (Which is at
<http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/gallery/index.html>, in case anyone
wants to know.)  :)

- --Yana