SC - Pennsic XXIX Butchering class.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Tue Sep 28 10:39:26 PDT 1999

Adamantius sez:

>No objections, just an observation. Is it really necessary to do this
now? I know people who aren't even fully unpacked from Pennsic yet.
Jeez! In fact, I suspect you're one of them! <

Now, A, it's not that I'm not entirely unpacked from Pennsic, it's just that
I'm partially packed for next Pennsic. Things like this take time, you know
;-)

The reason I want to ask now is so I can plan ahead a little better. I want
to get more recipes for whatever we do, and have people knowing just what is
happening and what will be expected of them. Last Pennsic was pretty much
off the cuff- I just did what I knew to do, and hoped people learned from
it. This year, I'd like to help people learn what they want to learn, and
take home the foods they want to cook. I'm sure if necessary I could do it
all in the last month before Pennsic, but it does take time to collect and
copy the instructional materials, as well as collect recipes, and perhaps
redact them at home.

Phlip

Nolo disputare, volo somniare et contendere, et iterum somniare.

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig
Southeastern Ohio