SC - Pennsic XXIX Butchering class.

Schumacher, Deborah (AZ15) Deborah.Schumacher at iac.honeywell.com
Tue Sep 28 14:55:34 PDT 1999

My 2 dinars on this discussion are, that I dont mind it. Doesn't bother me
to read about it, only makes me jealous to know that I wont be able to make
it to Pennsic to participate (  a move a convention  and two  weddings in
the first  6 months next year don't bode well for it. ) It also makes me
wish it were done at Estrella, because I would love to attend.

So that's one opinion...
Zoe
Barony of Sundragon
Atenveldt