Funeral Feasts - was Re: SC - Marion Zimmer Bradley: Mourning Song (FWD)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 20:23:02 PDT 1999

On the Jewish side of my family you can add Noodle Kugel to that list. It's
sad to say that that's the only Kugel I get, as I've as yet to have somebody
share a recipe.

Here we bring food and leave it for the family, it serves to feed them for
the days leading up to the funeral, then everybody gets together for a big
feed after, and we bring food then too. We tend to like to eat here in the
South, and we like lots of sugar and fat and other vile stuff. Go figure.

Corwyn