Funeral Feasts - was Re: SC - Marion Zimmer Bradley: MourningSong (FWD)

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 20:30:48 PDT 1999

Interesting belief. Kind of like a comparison I made yesterday with a client,
she said that I must believe in the old superstition that you have to leave
the same way you come in or you're inviting death in... I'd never heard of
this, but HAD heard that if a bird gets indoors it had to leave the same way,
or you invite death.

I guess death, being the great dreaded mystery, comes when it will, and we
try to find the meaning.

Corwyn