SC - long-life milk

Michael Newton melcnewt at netins.net
Sat Apr 1 17:26:01 PST 2000

Hi all,

yep I'm kinda maybe catching up.  I have used Isinglass to make milk
jellies. I took a punt on the original quantities based on the original
recipes. This was two computers ago so I doubt I have all the info I posted,
but I think it is all in Stefan's Floregy-thingy in the sotolties area.  If
you can't find it, email me privately and I'll see what I can find.

I think I also sent a copy of my results to Anne-Marie.  She might have a
copy of my too but this was a couple of years ago and my first ever original
redaction.

Mel.