SC - Au Gratin (a semi-retraction)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Apr 2 18:00:40 PDT 2000

Today was field trip day for the St. Martha's Cooking Guild.
A bunch of us, lead by Lord Ras met at Wegman's Supermarket and toured the
store looking for all the different foods that could be gotten to make a
feast.  Would you believe that we easily found over 100 different food
stuffs!  Ras was a terriffic help in showing us cuts of,  and types  of
meats, differant types of cheeses, produce of all kinds... etc

And then the ideas started to flow!!  We spent the afternoon bouncing ideas
off of one another for differant kinds of feasts.  The positive energy was so
contagious that a shire mate and myself are going to design and develop a
feast for our guild!

Anyway.  major VIVATS to Lord Ras for some major excellent teaching and also
for putting together an excellent outing!
YiS
Phillipa Seton