SC - Root Beer

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 23:41:00 PDT 2000

Your local library should have a number of good books on self-publishing.  My
favorite is "How to Get Happily Published" - I think the author's name is
Applebaum.  This title is now in its fourth edition, which shows its
usefulness and ease of use.  Another good book (which may not be available
anymore in stores, but again, try the library) was "How to Publish a Classic
Cookbook". And remember that ease of reading beats cute type fonts and "It
looks so period in German Blackletter" every time.

Devra the Baker (who happily buys and resells cookbooks from all sorts and
sizes of    publishers)

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com
devra at aol.com