SC - St Martha's Guild ROCKS!!

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 01:32:01 PDT 2000

mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

<< Oh, my lord, tell me you're not one of those "cook them veggies till they
be
 mush" bunch!?!  I'll always prefer them lightly steamed or sauteed or
stirfried,
 preferably right out of the garden or the farmers' market!
 --Maire >>

No. Many on this list have been tainted by the under cooked vegetable modern
cuisine regimen. However, IMO, fork tender would be the more accurate for
recreation feasts pertaining to the middle ages. And, IMO, far better tasting
than vegetables that are soggy on the outside and hard on the inside.

Ras