SC - verjus

Guenevere Nelson-Melby Guenevere_Nelson-Melby at needham.k12.ma.us
Mon Apr 3 07:04:54 PDT 2000

I have to admit that I have used saffron in a number of dishes, and love
particularly the very subtle taste that the good stuff imparts.  I particularly
love Brie Tarts, which are made with saffron and other good things.  The
Coronation feast I cooked last fall included several dishes that had saffron as
an ingredient.

Kiri