Senkajabin recipe (was Re: SC - Feeding Fighters)

Ladynoire@aol.com Ladynoire at aol.com
Mon Apr 3 09:01:18 PDT 2000

I would say that you probably tasted saffron bought in an American
supermarket (old, and now it comes prepowdered -shudder-).  There is nothing
better that I have tasted that compares to saffron rice.  It has become a
favorite family dish -- not just for feasts, but I buy my saffron from a
reliable spice merchant and it doesn't come cheap.  There is NO substitute
for the real thing, IMHO :-)

Raoghnailt