SC - sugar

B. M. Crumb kerelsen at ptd.net
Mon Apr 3 18:11:20 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com wrote:

> Oh, BTW...Michel Careme probably doesn't really exist....it's Marie-Antoine
> Careme I was thinking of.  Michel was the name of Brillat-Savarin's great
> grandfather.  (maybe I should lay off the Jack Daniels before I go online,
> eh?)  Sorry for the confusion (I know Adamantius probably caught this right
> away).
>
> Balthazar of Blackmoor.

Actually, I did, at least I knew it wasn't Michel. It had migrated,
though, to a blank spot in my brain, and I couldn't recall the correct
name, so I figured I'd wait until I remembered the correct name before
saying anything.

One girl's name, though, on an 18th-19th-century Frenchman, is very much
like another...easy mistake to make. Sarah Careme. Matilda? I know. Rita
Mae Careme.

Adamantius, with a faint suspicion he may be in trouble over this one...
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com