SC - sulte

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 13:57:36 PDT 2000

I dare say this is the crux of the matter:  I myself will research - and I
do love to do it when I have the time.  BUT - I do not decry those who don't
want to research and just wish to enjoy the ambience.

I have been extremely careful of late not to seem snobbish or snarky to any
of the newcomers I meet.  I have been snarky in the past without realizing
it and it has made me more aware of the tone of what I try to say.

The tone of your statements are set up to drive away those who are not set
on researching their persona/interests.  As a Lady recently posted - those
may just come to love the research if they are properly cultured.

Diana d'Avignon