SC - Re: Goodbye (RANT)

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 14:15:21 PDT 2000

Heather wrote:

I am new to the field of cooking and feast in the SCA.
I belong to a newly founded (well nearly founded) shire
in Northern Kentucky. I am looking for a source for
recipes and gear. Particularly in the gear department,
I am looking for pots and pans heavy enough to come through
campfire/hearth cooking.

Any Sugguestions?

I found alot of pots and pans at Goodwill and such.  I got my huge stock pot
there.  I just make sure to clean them really well.  Also, I have found
feast gear there.  That's all I can think of inexpensively.

Murkial