OT - Re: SC - Re: saffron

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Tue Apr 4 14:27:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 3:47:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RichSCA at aol.com
writes:

<< Do you ever check to see what food is returned uneaten to the kitchen?  >>

Yes. The foods most often returned are those that are served in later courses.

<<Do  you make any correlation's?  >>

Yes. It appears as if most diners pig out in the first course so they have
little room left to enjoy the following courses.

<<Do you peek into trash cans? >>

No.

<< Do you ask...and hope to get an honest response?>>

No. Standing ovations, foots stomping, sword rattling, loud cheering and dish
pounding are usually sufficient to gage the meals acceptance by the diners.

  << Just wondering what follow-up do you do?>>

In my case, I rarely prepare the same dish in a subsequent feast so follow-up
would not provide any data which would useful in planning the next feast of
all new recipes.

<< Rayne

Ras