SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

Beth Morris bmorris at iamdigex.net
Tue Apr 4 15:17:14 PDT 2000

I've always found that my mother was very wise on similar issues:  "You can
catch more flies with honey than you can with vinegar"...if you can convince
people that doing things in a more authentic manner is fun, then they'll want to
try it.  If you insult them with snarky comments, you're going to accomplish two
things:  1)turn them off so far as learning the more authentic way and 2)make an
enemy out of that person!

Kiri