SC - soup question

Ronda Del Boccio serian at uswest.net
Tue Apr 4 17:26:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/4/00 7:41:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

    But, realistically, it is very difficult to write a 'tone' which is by
it's nature a sound     pattern.

BBBuuutttt RASsssss. Your using my humour and logic.  Would Plantia approve
of it in this way?  Or are we being colic or Phematic. And what of Poe's
Poem,, "the Bells"  I  have always heard music when it is red.  And sometimes
colours.

 OTOH, I am just a butterfly dreaming I am a man and soon I will wake up and
 fly away.........

What a visual picture.  View Ras Rising out of the tent like a phoenix,
floating towards the sun over Mugmort.  Wait horror,,,,, NOOO, its a combat
archer,,,,,, shooting at a whiten butterflied turkey.  Out of Pan and into
the fire doest Tollhase jump.

Could not resist Ras.  Please take it in the humour I did intend, for if this
spirit does offend, it miry be a mid quarter's dream that passes like an SC
cooks meal.

Come on Guys, We all have said things that people have misinterpreted.  And
truthfully, the words we choose as well as the grammactic structure does make
a difference.  Remember that we are all hear to learn from each other.  If
someone says something's that seems offensive, Please contact that person and
explain your feelings.  Feelings are not bad, its how your react to them that
is important.

Getting off my cutting board

Frederich