SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 19:24:53 PDT 2000

This I agree with:  Back to my original definitions. If you use Period foods
- - the dish is called a "period dish".  Make a dish from a documented
historical source, then it is called a "documented/redacted dish".  I do not
have a problem with the word Period.  I don't like the way it sounds, but it
says what I want.  The SCA timeframe is the time "period of.....".  So a
"period" dish is one what uses foods within the established time frame.  If
you don't like the word "period", then call it what you want... it is just
not documented.   And in my book... you don't HAVE to call it anything.  Just
serve it and if I like it... I'll eat it.

Rayne