SC - Re: Goodbye (RANT)

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 23:10:15 PDT 2000

Mordonna22 at aol.com writes:

> <<  American's have inadvertantly
>   nearly decimated the Monarch Butterfly population on the East Coast.  So,
>   it's not all about economics. >>
>
>  This is a HUGE exaggeration.  This was argued fairly vehemently just prior
>  your joining the list.

This was a paraphrase of another's comment, actually, and not my own.  I have
no data for Monarch Butterfly populations, on the East Coast or anywhere
else.  Come to think of it, I haven't even seen a butterfly in years.  Must
be all that corn they've been eating. :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.