SC - How do you know a dish was well liked or hated?

RichSCA@aol.com RichSCA at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 04:54:54 PDT 2000

On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Christina Nevin wrote:

> Saluti Par!

Hmm, I'm going to have to dig out my doc's on Old Norse and start doing
this myself.

> http://www.historicenterprises.com/swanlion/
> Their custom knives are to drool over...

But they don't tell you if there are any documentation for the cooking
knives (the ones found under new). I'd be tempted to order the large
cooking knife if there was a shred of documentation to go with it. The
set looked special, but the appeared to have at least some documentation
for it (they gave a period at least).

> PS  BTW, got your letter, sorry I didn't write sooner - I was on holiday
> last week when I got it, so no email access, and then it slipped my mind.
> Will probably do my spice run in a couple of weekend's time.

Good, I was just begining to wonder if I had sponsored the Postal
Workers Benefit Fund.

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
Error:015 - Unable to exit Windows.  Try the door.