SC - Armored turnips

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Apr 5 07:37:03 PDT 2000

Because most of the people I played with were "into"  English Tudor and "all
the Vkings were gone" by then.   And those that "recognized" them came to the
conclusion that they just "hit and ran" and would not have "been invited" at
a "Western Culture" (read: mostly English) feast.

Rayne
(not my opinions, just those I "ran into" in the early days)  Hey, I got a
Viking son, thank you all very much.  :-)