SC - Re: saffron

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 5 15:23:48 PDT 2000

I am pretty happy when no one gets sick. :-))  Seriously, though, I don't pay
much attention.  I just cook, and they eat.  Last year at a feast I did, when
the last course came back almost untouched, the comment was, "I think you
have robbed them of the will to eat."

That doesn't bother me at all.  I usually troll the hall asking people who
have no idea I am the cook what they liked the most, and least.  It is not
particularly important to be paraded out by the Royals for the atta boys, at
least for me.

I am really proud of my guildmembers though.  They have really worked hard on
the A&S feast we are doing this Saturday.  I will be able to grin from ear to
ear on Saturday knowing that I am NOT the cook in charge, and it worked
anyhow.

Aldyth
(Who is putting together the menu with recipes.  I will post them with
permission next week)