SC - Which came first? the Castle or the Krystal WAS: don't cringe too bad

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 5 16:06:57 PDT 2000

ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

Greetings and Salutations Good Akim Yaroslavich

 Where do you live?  Your location will have a great deal to
 do with what you can successfully grow out of Gerard.

Zone 5, one of coldest spots in mid Ohio. But winters of late very mild.  had
Swiss chard, parsley and rosemary till mid March.

  I have spent at least 15 years researching period sources and havecompliled
a rather lengthy (700-800 species) listing by Latin names and modern names of
period trees, fruits, flowers and  vegetables.

Sounds wonderful and certainly a lot of work.

 I have grown at least 80% of them at one time or another in my vast
Elizabethean gardens.

Where do you live that we might come and visit?

.  I have a hard copy around
 here somewhere, but I would have to photocopy it and send
 it to you via US Snail.

I would love a copy. Please let me know the charges.  I will also type the
information onto the cooks list or an excel file if the group would like me
to do so.  Note this may take a while.

Frederich

MKA Richard Keith
89 Markey Street