SC - Apples for Cider

CBlackwill@aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Wed Apr 5 16:12:40 PDT 2000

dhaven at rickardlist.com writes:

>  Ras, would you have any scorpion recipes?  When I visit LV, I want to go
>  prepared. My sis has found a few on her eldest son - and I was wondering if
>  they are edible too?  Might as well make use of the local fauna if they're
>  gonna be aggressive.

Killer Bees??  Scorpions??  How much are the feast tickets?  This sounds
fabulous!
If you are serious (??), you might try the University of the Pacific's
Entemology Department.  I "think" they had a big bug feast several years ago.
 Or was that the University of Somewhere else?

Ahh...Scalpion of Scorpion with Killer Bee Royal Jelly Coulis....reminds me
of those years I spent wandering lost and blind through the uncharted regions
of the Calahari....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Such a strange fascination, as I wallow in waste
That such a trivial victory could put a smile on your face.