SC - RE: Potatos Again (Was Is Arrowroot Period)

RANDALL DIAMOND ringofkings at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 6 05:21:03 PDT 2000

RichSCA at aol.com wrote:

> I guess the Subject Line could have read "I challenge you to limit responses.
>  :-)
>
> But WOW... I know that the missive was not directed to me, but I just have to
> comment.  No, I do not work, or leave the computer (except to walk the dogs).
> - stuck here in the RV.  And I do sleep (now and then).  Have we a limited
> number of replies that we should be sticking to?  If I have exceeded mine,
> forgive me.  I do post directly to people off-line for a number of comments
> and will try to watch the bandwith better.
>
> Rayne

No Rayne, the comment was not directed at you, and I meant no offense. I
spend a great deal of time on the computer also, and sometimes I have to
force myself to get up and do something else. :-) I've never seen or
heard of a limit on this list, though I am on other lists which limit to
three posts of a certain number of screens- because of prolific writers
and the fact that somepeople have measured service. Normally it doesn't
bother me when someone gets on a tear. But the past couple of days close
to half of the posts have come from one address. Could that be just an
eensy bit excessive? I was trying to gently say so. Perhaps I missed my
mark.

'Lainie