SC - Growing Edible Flowers

DianaFiona@aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 07:00:00 PDT 2000

In a pan greased with butter or liquamen,

In reading this line from the Armored Turnips recipe, I have to wonder
about the greasy quality of liquamen.  I was not given to understand that
it was an oily sauce, more of a dark brown fermented fish sauce.  Is
there sufficient oil in liquamen to make a grease substitute, or is the
reference talking about either greasing the pan or coating it with
liquamen?
Christianna
pondering the finer points of rotted fish