SC - Gerard

Cindy M. Renfrow cindy at thousandeggs.com
Thu Apr 6 07:16:55 PDT 2000

Black Jade wrote:

> I believe that you are repeating yourself her.  You've posted that rant to
> the list before.

Ummm, but I didn't post it now . . . <look of puzzlement crosses face>.

Infact, due to mundane commitments, I haven't posted to the list for a week or
more & have only just been browsing thru my e-mails.  I notice that the date
of the missive is 29/02/00 (which is when I sent the original posting).  If I
remember correctly, when I posted the first time, my message had not appeared,
so I re-posted the commentary.

It appears that the 'missing' message sent in February has been floating about
in cyberspace for several months and has now appeared on the list.  I have no
idea how or why & apologise for the repetition.

Lorix (looking at the computer in bemusement . . . eek!  It's been infected by
Gremlins ;-)