SC - Translation of Libro del arte de Cocina por Diego Granado,1599

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Apr 6 10:54:40 PDT 2000

True.  How many recipes have we seen on this list for Armoured Turnips?  I have a
good friend who lives in a Barony just south of us.  He cooked a Coronation about
a year ago, and I cooked the next one last fall.  By coincidence, we both cooked a
pork dish for our events.  The dish came out very differently...he used the
seasonings in the recipe as a rub, I put them into a marinade and reduced a sauce
from them,which was served with the pork!

Kiri