OT - Re: SC - Re: saffron

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 16:30:13 PDT 2000

>BTW, if anyone has a proven period recipe for Turkish Delight, I would love
>to receive it!  Oh, and could I have some more information about the 14th
>century Confectionery Manual which was mentioned earlier?
>
>Gwynydd of Culloden

The turkish delight I prepared at Camel a couple of years Back when the
organiser failed to coordinate things properly was a period recipe.  I'll
have to dig it out again though.  In return, I'd like yours which seems to
set a whole lot better.  I prefer a jelly turkish delight rather than semi
thick one.  Yours is a lot easier to eat.
Will post it when I get my recipes back.  (Lorix, PLease may I have my
babies back??? PLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!)
- -Katerine