SC - Redaction groups

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 6 16:44:58 PDT 2000

- -Poster: <Elysant at aol.com>

>Lord Ras wrote:
>Yes, SL-K1 and SL-K2. I purchased 1 of the large ones and 2 of the medium
>ones. I LOVE them. They will provide documentation if you ask them. At least
>they did me at Pennsic, enough to persuade me to buy them. They are much
>easier to use than any modern knife I have ever used.

>Ras

I have to agree.  One of the medium ones Ras bought was actually a gift to
me, and
I LOVE it too :-)  I thoroughly enjoyed using it at Twelfth Night.  The blade
seems exceptionally sharp, the knife handles well, and it was a nice size.
Also it really added to the enjoyment knowing we were using documentable
utensils like that to cook with. :-)

Elysant