SC - Master Thomas's Project

Ann & Les Shelton sheltons at conterra.com
Thu Apr 6 17:21:01 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< Thanks for the ride, folks.  It's been fun.

 Balthazar of Blackmoor. >>

Now, now. Let's not be offended. many folks on this list, including myself
post often for a short period of time whether it be about slugs, or personal
relationships or cooking of rocks. I would not let one person's post drive
you away. Your intense desire to learn about this subject is commendable.
Your drive is to be awed. And your sleeping posting habits mirror my own.
Ignore it and share. I think this has been fun. personally. It is not often
that the priests of the Cathedral are called upon to actually THINK. A
refreshing  bleep in cyberspace , IMO. :-)

Ras