SC - Looking for guidance

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Apr 6 19:33:34 PDT 2000

Chris.Adler at westgroup.com writes:

<< Oh, drat. The "thicken with egg yolk" technique. I confess, I cannot get
 this to work. I end up with broth enlivened with strands of scrambled
 egg: rather like that soup you get in Chinese restaurants >>

You remove a bit of the hot liquid from the pot, add it to the eggs whisking
vigorously. You then slowly pour the egg yolks into the main dish stirring it
in vigorously. Immediately remove from heat and serve.

Ras