SC - Looking for guidance

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Apr 6 21:34:32 PDT 2000

Hey, Perry! Welcome!
I'd say you're heading in exactly the right direction.  My *career* as an SCA cook
began by helping at feasts, and I've been doing it for 12+ years now.
Head cooks can almost always use competent help, and dishwashers are worth their
weight in gold!
The first "period" cookbook (as I think of it anyways) was a copy of the
Miscellany I picked up at 25thYear.  It's well researched, etc, etc, and has a
good variety of meat, non-meat, sweet dishes.  Redactions are all pretty
user-friendly too.  Play with it a little.  Heck...join our "boukenade challenge!"
<grin>
- --Maire